First Time Central Heating Conversion from Electric to Gas Central Heating
If you’re currently all electric and there is a gas supply close by we can arrange for a brand new gas connection to your home. We will then install a boiler, radiators and various heating controls to provide a full central heating system with the full cost covered by the grant.
A central heating system has pipework and radiators which are connected to a boiler. The boiler provides the heat and the pump moves heated water from the boiler through the pipework to the radiators, and back to the boiler for reheating. It only needs to control the heating, as it heats hot water on demand.
FREE ELECTRIC STORAGE HEATER GRANTS
To qualify for a free storage heater grant you must have existing electric heating and be in receipt of a qualifying benefit.
Free Storage heater grants are available to fund the cost of replacing inefficient or faulty electric standard heaters or electric storage heaters.
* We can fit brand new high heat retention electric storage heaters that are fully programmable.
* Our new storage heaters charge the store overnight using low cost off-peak electricity.
* They also come with a handy 12 year guarantee!
This 100% Government backed nationwide scheme delivers free energy efficiency improvements as part of the Energy Company Obligation.
* You must be living in private accomodation that is for domestic use.
* These grants are not available if you live in Council or Housing Association accommodation.
* Someone living in the household must be claiming at least one of the qualifying benefits below.
WHAT TYPE OF HEATING QUALIFIES?
You should apply for an electric storage heater grant if:
1. Your electric storage heaters are 5+ years old or perhaps one (or several) are faulty.
2. You use standard electric heaters or fan heaters to heat your property.